[V8] V8 MPG actual

diemarthadie at aol.com diemarthadie at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 16:44:12 PDT 2009

In my stop/go short drives in the city I was typically around 14mpg
while on the times it was mainly highway it was regularly in the 25
range.  I often touched the 30mpg range on long highway drives.  Avg
32mpg from Providence to Philly on one journey.  Since my mix had
become 95% city, the cost of premium was killing me and my average was
closing on 11mpg on some weeks.  It was the final deciderer in selling
the car (that and knowing it went to a list member).