[V8] New deal

Ingo Rautenberg ingo.rautenberg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:36:41 PST 2009

Oh, my!  You know what they say: "Be careful what you ask for..."  He, he.

I think it's a splendid idea, Roger! And with you being so upfront about it
-- why that's truth in advertising, too.

I've never been to Maine, but I've seen some pretty darn beautiful
photographs from there!
Do keep us informed.