[V8] Breather hose

Ron Wainwright ron_01056 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 11:04:40 PST 2009

Hey Ed, I have one of those breather hoses you were looking for that goes under the intake.
I wouldn't use a regular straight hose cause it will pinch when you try to attach it to the Intake side of the hose.
 BTW... the other end of that little hose attaches to the Valley pan housing.



More information about the V8 mailing list