[V8] Idle problems

Curtis Helton fatboy03 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:33:57 PST 2009

Hey guys,
Have an inttermittent idle problem on my 90V8Q. It starts up fine and
stays running 75% of the time. The other 25% it dies and won't stay
running. I usually have to keep the foot on the gas to keep it
running. Then once Im rolling it's fine.

Think the FPR is going south? Maf?
It's not thowing any codes.

Any ideas?


More information about the V8 mailing list