[V8] Excessive Oil and Emission Pressure

Dave Saad dsaad at icehouse.net
Tue Sep 22 21:29:26 PDT 2009

I don't.
I may have posted them, but I would not read too much into them.  My
compression tester has a long hose that very effectively increases the
chamber volume.
A better measure would have been the leak down test I did - and I
don't have that either.  Knowing me though, they will be in the
archive somewhere.
It was the summer of 2007.  I remember that well since it was when I
got laid off and began my new career as a student.

(older and hopefully 2 years smarter)