[Vwdiesel] quote of the day:

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 13:36:51 EDT 2002

In a message dated 8/26/2002 6:49:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
duncan.forbes at ints.com writes:

> The smell is extremely potent. (I tried to
>  convince my wife that the smell emanating from my wrist was a new cologne,
>  and didn't it smell wonderful. She didn't buy it.) I tried washing it but
>  didn't help.

  Cleaning solvent, Brakleen, alcohol might work but will dry it out pretty
Letting it sit in the sun for a day should help a lot.  An orange/citrus hand
cleaner usually cuts the smell pretty well.  If you like old Jade East
Dad found that to be about the only thing that would cover up the stink of
form oil or diesel.  She might like the smell of it better!  ;-)  It's
available again somewhere online.