[Vwdiesel] (no subject)

Jeff Rakus turbobrick at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 03:22:18 EST 2002

Hi guy's,

A few questions...
First : is there a place on the net where I can get wiring diagrams for a
jetta Diesel?  We are trying to uncobble the mess that some one made when
they changed engines. I want to make sure that the cooling fan goes on.
Also would there be a resource that would have fuel hose routing and
connections  on the above car?  I would also like to check the glow plug
relay  to ensure that the g plugs are getting  enough current. Which relay
would that be in the block?

'89 Jetta Diesel
'85 Volvo 245