[Vwdiesel] (no subject)

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 21:41:38 EST 2002

> From your description it Sounds like "seam sealer".   Available at most any
>  body shop supply house, and probably avail at many auto parts stores.
  I think they also use something different where they "glue" the fenders to
body, where the bolts go into the "A" pillar and inner fender.  That body
sealer is used everywhere else and it's great stuff.  :)

More information about the Vwdiesel mailing list