[Vwdiesel] Re: [Audi-VW-Diesels] Rotella Synthetic oil, cheaper now!

Karl M thewestyman at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 7 02:52:24 EDT 2002

Oh, but it most certainly is a true synthetic. It's just recently been
introduced, Rotella as mentioned in your findings is most likely the 15W40
dino oil that's been around for ages. My findings rate this new synthetic
oil on par with Delvac 1. If it wasn't, I would be replacing turbos every
week with the abuse mine sees.

Karl Mullendore
Westy Ventures
1987 Westfalia Syncro 1.9TD