[Vwdiesel] (no subject)

Dana Morphew kadm at pugetsound.net
Sun Mar 17 16:49:17 EST 2002

McMaster-Carr might have a reducer/increaser hose cuff. If you don't have their
URL, do a web search on McMaster-Carr.


dsnyder at goodnet.com wrote:
> I've got an intercooler from a Saab that I'm going to mount in my engine
> compartment (Near the right front fender with a hood scoop).  I'm having
> trouble finding hoses with a big enough diameter to link the turbo and the
> intercooler.  The intercooler basically needs a 3" diameter hose.  The
> biggest rubber hose I can find around here seems to be about 2.5" ID.  The
> 2.5 will fit on the turbo just fine but the intercooler needs a bigger hose.
> Any ideas or recomendations?  I need the hose to be a little flexible but
> for the most part it will be a straight run.
> Dave
> 1982 Rabbit Pickup TD
> _______________________________________________
> vwdiesel mailing list
> vwdiesel at vwfans.com
> http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/vwdiesel

More information about the Vwdiesel mailing list