[Vwdiesel] Bleeding air out of fuel lines

Jeff Rakus turbobrick at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:25:11 EST 2003

After changing the fuel lines in my Jetta I got a brake vacuum bleeder pump=
 and attached it to the return line out of the injector pump. worked like a=
 charm. When I was done I washed the cup the diesel went into and the lines=
 and bingo. The belts on my Jetta are the new ordeal and the wires to nowhe=
re as well. Diesel here is still $1.51 a gallon for 43-45 Cetane. This is f=
rom a new station with clean tanks. We'll see how it goes.
'89 Jetta Diesel