[Vwdiesel] My TURBO test (more scientific)

Nate Wall natewall1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 11:25:53 EDT 2003

Mine must be set a little leaner (or kicks in later)
than Sandy's. At about 2300 RPM I begin to feel a
perceptable pull that increases a little (especially
up hills) and I begin to dump black smoke at about
4,000 RPMs. I fiddled w/ the aneroid before and now I
have decent power and little smoke and get about 48
MPGs, so I'm content at the setting. I figure I'd
really mess it up if I tinker w/ it again.