[Vwdiesel] Interesting item on eBay web site item#2448649849: VW Turbo Charger 1.9 TDI Turbocharger Diesel

milleraw at comcast.net milleraw at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 22:35:04 EST 2003

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and thought that you might be interested.

Variable vane Turbo!!!!!!

Title of item:	VW Turbo Charger 1.9 TDI Turbocharger Diesel
Seller:	themainmanstan
Starts:	Dec-13-03 15:42:42 PST
Ends:	Dec-20-03 15:42:42 PST
Price:	Starts at $525.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2448649849

Item Description:

Brand new from a 0 km  1.9 TDI ALH diesel engine.
Part # 038 253 019A
Will fit any 1.9 TDI ALH engine in '99-'03 JETTA's , GOLF's and BEETLE's '98-'03.
Made in France by Garrett.
These sell for over US$1000.00 at the Dealer.
Shipping and Handling Cost: US$40.00 (includes insurance). If international please e-mail me with address and country so I can calculate.
My Terms:
I accept PAYPAL, INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDERS (must be able to be cashed in Canada), REAL MONEY at your own risk.(US$ or Canadian$-multiply US$ total cost with S/H by 1.5 to convert currency).
I Ship items as soon as payment is received or confirmed. All sales are final unless my description does not match item listed.
Winning bidder agrees to pay a fixed shipping & handling cost, as stated in the auction description. Once shipped, I am not responsible for lost or damaged items.
I reserve the right to cancel bids from bidders with excessive negative feedback.