[Vwdiesel] Boycott Now!

TexasTDI TexasVWdriver at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:15:56 EST 2003

Luckily my German cars were bought USED, so Germany didn't make any money on
the sales.  I do have some German oil filters, air filters, etc.  But they
were also bought BEFORE Germany turned traitor.  I may buy other aftermarket
filters after my supply runs out, depending on their country of origin and
their quality.

The ONLY thing German I have bought recently, and will continue to buy, is
German Beer.  I enjoy a good Wheat Beer with my meals.

Chris Thornton
1991 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Door 1.6 Diesel
2000 Volkswagen Golf 1.9TDI (turbo diesel)
Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants Dealer #1098500