No subject

Thu Nov 20 12:02:46 EST 2003

body shop supply house, and probably avail at many auto parts stores.

Dwight Hayden
----- Original Message -----
From: Fernando Fiore <ecodiesel1 at>
To: <vwdiesel at>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 3:44 PM
Subject: [Vwdiesel] (no subject)

> Hi there,
> I am in the process of getting the sheet metal on my rabbit repaired...  I
> was wondering if anyone involved in bodywork knows of the stuff VW uses to
> seal their welds and crease areas?  My body guy was very impressed with
> stuff (becasue he had to scrape it off) and wanted to replace it when
> everything went back together.  It's very thick, resembles like a caulk or
> something.  It is also used around the inside joints of the fender around
> the front facia area, if you ever took a fender off you would know what
> stuff is.  Any info would be appreciated!
> Nando
> _________________________________________________________________
> Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device:
> _______________________________________________
> vwdiesel mailing list
> vwdiesel at

More information about the Vwdiesel mailing list