[Vwdiesel] 92 ECO injectors (redux)

paulr reichp at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 00:30:11 EDT 2004

Yeah, there would be quire a bit of crankcase pressure
to shoot out the elephant hose.  I'd think a filter
would be a good idea.  My last car (a '90 VW gasser)
seemed to "suck" and "blow"  I forgot to fully seat
the oil dipstick once, and noticed quite a bit of dust
and debris the thing.  I suppose there's some pulsation
there.  Just a thought.

2000 Golf TDI