[Vwdiesel] Terminology...??

rod welch rod.welch at kolumbus.fi
Mon Aug 23 13:40:16 EDT 2004

Thanks Loren... Clears up a lot of mysteries I've encountered in U.S. forums

Relief to know wheel arches are the same....  But always thought fenders
were bumpers.... 

So I need quarter panels!!  Got a 1978 Corolla TE-51, there were only a few
imported into Finland and I can't let ours rot away any more....   Just to
make sure... an inner rear wheel arch makes sense in the states??

Way up here on the Russian border and it's going to be a cold night.....


More information about the Vwdiesel mailing list