[Vwdiesel] Jeep/ Renault diesel

Fernando Fiore ecodiesel1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:19:35 EST 2004

I believe that this engine is a shared peugeot/renault 2.2L 4 cyl.  If it is
that engine, it would also be found in a peugeot 505 diesel, and that weird
renault winnebago model, which had this 2.2 in it along with a Fuego front
end.  So, there's a few avenues, that is if I am correct.

Fernando Fiore, "Nando"

84 VW Rabbit Diesel "GTI"
1/4= 21.249 @ 60.95mph

81 Audi 5000S Diesel