[Vwdiesel] TDI head question

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 03:11:29 EDT 2004

  The only thing I'd be concerned about is if the scoring is where it'll
oil to bleed off through it.  If it clears oil passages then I wouldn't be
concerned, it'll just provide more drainback oil to lube the lifter.  If it
into pressurized oil feeding the lifter, then you could smooth out the
gouges with JB Weld.  Simpler and cheaper than a sleeve and should
hold.  If it's just for the bore itself then all the scoring will do is
better lubrication to the lifter, so to speak.