[Vwdiesel] Rainy Season, Leaky Jetta

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 01:23:27 EST 2004

I assume that the newspaper trick, where newspaper is draped over the door
threshold, to identify leaking locations, would be helpful in identifying
door leaks.  Can anyone comment authoritively on this?

  I usually just check to see if the bottom of the door panel is soggy.  :-(
I also have several leaks around the windshield.  Blows bubbles when
it's raining.  :-P
  Interesting how many A2 windshields have a bow shaped crack across
the bottom of it.  I've seen a couple around here that are cracked exactly
the same as mine!