[Vwdiesel] cam cover vent hose

mikitka mikitka at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 30 21:59:45 EST 2004

 Does anyone one know what the electrical connection is for on the hose that
runs from the inlet side of the turbo to the cam cover breather valve?  Is
it suppose to open and close a valve in that line? What is the main purpose.
Couldn't really find much on it in the Bentley.


More information about the Vwdiesel mailing list