[Vwdiesel] Rabbit quits smoking ? ----( here is why )

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 15:28:17 EDT 2005

Adding  AD-100   increased viscosity of fuel to a point where timing piston ,
to advance the pump. -----incredible experience.

  At roughly a quart to the tank that's roughly a 40:1 ratio of oil to fuel.
shoudn't make all that much difference in viscosity, I wouldn't think.
as much as the difference between #1 and #2 diesel?  If that were the case
then we should see a coorespondingly lower output, higher smoke, etc. from
running #1 as you had and then added the oil, IF the viscosity is the only
factor.  I've run nearly straight #1 WITH gas added and had no noticeable
loss in power, gain in smoke, change in sound, etc.  That would definitely
be thin fuel.