[Vwdiesel] OT: Shipping windows and a bumper

Chuck Carnohan Chuck.Carnohan at itd.idaho.gov
Wed Aug 17 10:36:54 EDT 2005

David,  I use bicycle boxes for shipping odd bits such as doors, door
cards, fuel tanks, you name it.  Use a utility knife and a straight edge
for a neat job of box modification.  The bumper could be boxed in the
same fashion.  Glass will require EXTRA cardboard to ensure it doesn't
get "bent".

Chuck Carnohan