[Vwdiesel] A2 Diesel Inj. Pump-- N/A vs. Turbo

a f volkswagendiesel at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 18:26:11 EDT 2005

I have a '91 ecodiesel that I would like to swap the pump out for a true turbo inj. pump. I have a replacement pump w/ a LDA. I know that the A2 N/A diesel pumps look like the turbo pumps because they have an altitude adjustment LDA on top. Before removing the existing pump, I would like to confirm that the pump I want to swap ino the Eco is in fact a true turbo pump w/ boost enrichment and not a N/A pump with a Altitude adjustment LDA. Is there a quick way to tell? If need be, I have the part #s. I looked in the archives and didn't find this exact question or answer...

Do You Yahoo!?