[Vwdiesel] bob slater/boltophobia

SLATERSFB at aol.com SLATERSFB at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 14:29:08 EST 2005

Dremmel no doubt did a cleaner job than my hacksaw. I used a thread file to clean up the cut I had made up the side of bolt. Nice clean hole makes for more accurate torquing plus it saved my butt by alowing removal of broken stretch bolt. Also I was lucky.

Bob in NY
  Subj:    Re: [Vwdiesel] bob slater/boltophobia