[Vwdiesel] Rabbit droppings # 143 --( Shalyn etc is it a curse ? )

James Hansen jhsg at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 4 20:24:01 EST 2005

Bringing in supplies like ether in quantity and some alphabet soup
hexylmethylohmygosh I wonder how long it takes for the Queen's Men to kick
down the doors on Hagar's place as a suspected meth lab. No outrunning them
in a 78mpg Rabbit.... sports car handling or not. Best not have anything
growing nearby Hagar. :-0
Let's start a pool...  I got a fin sitting on the first week in June.

Oh, and Shalyn.  You gotta think on the positive.  It's easier to drive to
the cliff that it rolls off of.  Insurance may suspect something if you have
a tow bill to the top of the hill...
Now you know what it is like to farm and have it go wrong a few years in a
row, just add a few zeros to get the scale right.  Just keep plugging...
It's pretty nice when it all works.
-farmer James