[Vwdiesel] Local price of diesel

David Cook vwdieselbunny at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 07:22:40 EST 2005

Here in Manhattan, most stations are selling it from
between 2.02 and 2.09.  But, there has been one that
consistently sells it for 1.85 while all the others
are fluctuating back and forth.

I dunno why, but I do know where I shop!

--- RedMerk at aol.com wrote:

> I bought diesel in Foristell, MO, just west of St.
> Louis last night for
> $1.739.  Here is Marshall, MO it is 1.899.  There
> seems to be no rime  or reason
> for the variation in the price of fuel in any of the
> states that I  travel.
> Emmit

David Cook
Red '86 Cabriolet Diesel Powered
Red '90 g60 Corrado
Brown and White '78 Westy Campmobile "Bear"
and others in various states of disrepair
Pictures here: community.webshots.com/user/superdave5599

Do you Yahoo!?