[Vwdiesel] Low sulfer fuel/ High prices

David Cook vwdieselbunny at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 23:27:09 EST 2005

Wasn't it you I talked with briefly a few weeks ago
about just mixing diesel and oil?

You mentioned that you had a second fuel filter before
the stock filter.

Would you mind please re-posting the details on that?
I think I'd like to really to try this in my Cabby.
I'm gonna have to start saving oil soon!