[Vwdiesel] Fuel 101 --- ( Hagar on Physicks and Chemistry. )

Area31 Research Facility stephensrw at stn.net
Wed May 18 22:47:42 EDT 2005

It was not meant as a barb.
Put another way, if you do not fully grasp the hydrogen as a fuel issue
there are many in the same boat so you are in good company.

I do not understand how anyone thought that I was trying to insult you or
anyone else.

Your english is pretty good.  My english is good enough it seems to get me
into trouble here.