[Vwdiesel] Coolant flow modification

Randy Tyler persistantwriter at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 19 13:10:53 EST 2005

  I think you need to watch your pressure zones within the system and whether you will disrupt your pump capacity with a hole and rerouting.
  I expect you will want to use an adjustable remote sensing thermostatic valve in the modification.
  I have no idea if this calculator will help or confuse.  http://www.flowmaster.com/flowmaster/product_tour/index_g.html

Libbybapa at wmconnect.com wrote:
  I have had an idea regarding changing the flow through the oil (cooler) heat
The details are in this thread on the GTD forum:
I am interested in responses to this idea, or at least responses other than
"What's your problem, man, why don't you just add an external air to oil

Vwdiesel mailing list
Vwdiesel at vwfans.com