[Vwdiesel] WVO simple heater

Mark Shepherd mark at shepher.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 12:16:58 EDT 2005

The coil wrapped round the upper rad hose is a common technique.
I think it has been found that a matt black rubber hose radiates quite
 Quantum drivers can take advantage of the  'GL' headlamp water washer box
which holds about 3 imp gallons of Canola.
I'm not sure if Rabbits had this option...
This heats up fairly rapidly with the stuff recycling through the pump as
 Downside needs refilling every 150miles ;o)
 Upside; cannot be seen by the untrained as it looks like a windshield
washer bottle...