[Vwdiesel] Rabbit droppings # 218 ---( Poverty opinion from Hagar )

Roger Brown r.c.brown at ieee.org
Sun Sep 18 23:22:14 EDT 2005

gary wrote:
> Believe me, I'm on your side here. I'd rather teach a man to fish vice
> giving him fish every day. Where's the incentive to achieve? But what do
> you do with the dumba$$ who refuses to learn?

Of course there is a variation on the saying that may apply to some folks:
	Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
	Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.

Maybe for us more intelligent and better looking folks, some like:
	Give a man a gallon of diesel and he will drive for an hour.
	Teach him how to make biodiesel and who knows how far he will go.