[Vwdiesel] Leaking injection pumps

Doyt W. Echelberger doyt at buckeye-express.com
Sat Dec 23 18:22:49 EST 2006

Identifying fuel source..location, etc....

Ohio, midway between Cleveland and Toledo, right on the shores of Lake Erie.
1985 Jetta TD ,,,,IP started dripping from turbo enrichment module about

I gurgled in a quart of 2-cycle oil and a splash of supplements, and when
this didn't completely solve the drip, I added a quart of Ford
ATF.  Something worked, at least temporarily.

Keep up the good work, James. Find that devil in the woodpile.

Doyt Echelberger