[Vwdiesel] Cold starting problems - 1.6TD

Svend M Kjong svend at prcn.org
Wed Jan 11 12:53:27 EST 2006

Eyvind Spangen :      I know of two members here with expertise that you need to
ollow.  ---For general Cold operation of diesels  ?   ..go after James Hansen ---for a VW
starter expert ?  --go after Sandy Cameron ...----For Battery info and testing go after me

A drawdown test on the battery is a good idea for anyone with starting
problems. ---Battery condition affect your cranking speed --and diesels are very sensitive
to that ----they are NOT like gassers.

PS : as you can see I am OT  ---with SPECIFIC instructions so contact me by email or

I have 1256 messages in my in box ---so expect a delay.