[Vwdiesel] 1.6 litre diesel head

mikitka mikitka at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 17 21:53:20 EDT 2006

It has been my experience trying to get my 91 TD going last year with all
the issues and looking for another head that after a certain year, I'm
guessing with hydraulic heads that it doesn't make a difference if it is for
a turbo or NA. VW just went with one standard head.  At least this is what I
found out trying to get another turbo head for my 91 Jetta TD.