[Vwdiesel] Canola in diesel

Will Taygan william at taygan.com
Thu May 4 14:30:54 EDT 2006

You should read this article on blending vegoil:

over 20% unheated veggie oil is a no-no.

(the original is on the U of ID website, I just don't have it

Actually, newer research show that as low as 2.5% unheated vegoil blends
can increase coking, but 20% seems to be a functional number where bad
things start to happen.