[Vwdiesel] Fwd: Hydraulic Lifter Question

The President quantum-man at hotmail.co.uk
Wed May 31 13:01:15 EDT 2006

The one time I replaced all my lifters in myprevious Q TD; it would not
start after much cranking and even when jumped. After doubting my ability to
time a diesel correctly  I got help from a neighbour. He confirmed correct
timing. The only way it started was with that starting fluid. Never needed
help again. Maybe towing the vehicle would work.