[Vwdiesel] 2-stroke oil as diesel additive

rumple stiltskin stiltskin1969 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 11:57:50 EST 2006

can anyone fill us in about how to aviod injector coking when using the 2 stroke as an additive?
  stiltskin1969 at yahoo.com

Andrew Buc <AndrewBuc at staxman.net> wrote:
  In the wake of the recent discussion of ULSD, I'm seriously thinking of
adding some 2-stroke oil to the fuel tank--IIRC, Sandy Cameron
suggested this. If I were actually looking to lubricate a 2-stroke
engine, I'd want a major-brand 2-stroke oil, such as Castrol. For what
I have in mind, does the quality of the oil matter?

Vwdiesel mailing list
Vwdiesel at vwfans.com

Do You Yahoo!?