[Vwdiesel] 1.6 stuff on a 1.9 engine

Rudy petersenrudy at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 20:43:32 EST 2006

Last year I bought an 86 Jetta with a 1.9l Long Block with all the
accessories from the 86 TD, the Intake Manifold was modified a little
because of the different shape Intake ports in the Head, I don't know who
did it but it was a very nice runner and everything worked fine, Pump,
Injectors, Fuel Lines ect. All fit and worked good.  Nice combination.