William J Toensing toensing at wildblue.net
Thu Nov 9 03:16:30 EST 2006

You wanted suggestions. Check out your legal options before negotiating. Talk to an attorney friend if you have one. Check out small claims court. I don't know all the state two letter abbreviations but I think MA is Mass. Make sure you know what you are talking about if you have to go to court & even this is no guarantee you will win.

More information about the Vwdiesel mailing list