[Vwdiesel] Just had to buy this!

The President quantum-man at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 18:24:32 EDT 2006

Thanks for the encouragement. It's definitely pressure rather than vaccuum.
It's so sensitive ie 1/4 ounce per sq inch / sub division. There is actually
a grub screw in the end with a fine hole in it for smoothing!
Googleing gets me non existant links to trucks and baby incubators Could it
have come from an ancient oxygen tent?