[Vwdiesel] Algie Growth

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 11:58:20 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/19/2006 8:44:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
toensing at wildblue.net writes:

> I have had no problems with algae since I started using Biobar JH around 26
> years ago as I recall

  In my 35 years being around diesels and Dad's many
years prior we've only ever had one case of alge.  That
was in his '83 MB and we strongly suspect it came with
it since we'd never had it before.  Interestingly the car
had come from LA.  Of course there's ususally only a couple
weeks to a couple months where the temp's above 93F!