[Vwdiesel] pump governor mod kit

Area31 Research Facility stephensrw at stn.net
Wed Sep 27 14:13:36 EDT 2006

Oh yes please.  Inquiring minds who already built a 1.5 NA Rabbit diesel
powered genset plant want to know!!!

I used an external belt driven mech governor but if I make another
genset....  These and 1.6 NA are ideal engines for a 10 kW plant direct
drive at 1800 RPM.

I`ll bet a 1.6 TD would be a sweet setup.