[Vwdiesel] Dead petrol; deeper dig :o)

David Cook vwdieselbunny at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 19:07:21 EDT 2007

--- The President <quantum-man at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> It will definitely burn on a bonfire etc so we're
> not talkin' flat coke
> here!.

When I first read the original post, I thought, "why
doesn't he just have a bonfire?"

I actually have a jug of the kerosene I used to clean
out the veg oil from my filler can after filling the
car up so it wouldn't dry in the can and get all
sticky.  Just splash a bit of kero or diesel or
whatever in the can and dump it into the jug.

Then, save the jug for starting bonfires!  Perfect!  I
wouldn't think that having a nice fire to sit next to
and drink beer would be a waste by any means!

VW Parts for sale!