[Vwdiesel] '81 Rabbit P/U Wing Window Gasket

B & R Decker bdecker001 at centurytel.net
Tue Feb 6 12:27:14 EST 2007

Hi Brian
	It's pretty easy to remove and replace. The problem is finding the
Bolt through windows. There are also non -opening windows that some people
prefer and might be easier to find. I see the bolt through windows on Ebay
sometimes but they usually go for a good price. The last solid wings set I
sold I got 40 bucks for ( the buyer was happy to get them)and that was
probably 3 years ago. When I find a set of either type I get them if the
price is reasonable because I will either need them soon for a new Rabbit
Rescue or someone will want to buy them from me.
Brian Decker