[Vwdiesel] Interesting diesel concept car.

David Cook vwdieselbunny at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 10:12:41 EST 2007

Were you watching the Discovery Channel last night?  I
saw the very beginning of the show where they featured
this car last night, before I went to watch Kansas
beat Kansas State last night.  [sigh]

Here is a news story I found on youtube after hearing
a feature on the radio this morning.  The van is a
diesel engine being run on 65% ethanol and 35% water.

And here is the home page for smartplugs:

I couldn't find much more with a bit of googling but
it was pretty interesting.