[Vwdiesel] vwdiesel saab

paul lew biovolks at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 15:25:06 EST 2007

I thought vw owned porche already, or has that changed?
  Message: 2
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:23:42 -0800 (PST)
From: David Cook <vwdieselbunny at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Vwdiesel] Turbo Diesel SAAB?
To: audi-vw-diesels at yahoogroups.com, diesel list <vwdiesel at vwfans.com>

I was reading an article about Porsche trying to by VW

when I noticed a banner ad at the top about Saab
bringing in diesel-powered 9-3s.  I was really excited
until I saw that the article came from an Australian
news source.  :-(

But, I still checked out the ad and it looks pretty

They are even going to offer a turbo diesel 9-3
convertible, which I think is one of the most handsome
convertibles out there.  Man, I wish they would bring
this here!

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.