[Vwdiesel] More Dasher/Caddy sell???

rumple stiltskin stiltskin1969 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 15:41:16 EDT 2007

well here's another...Dasher..$3,500, Miami, Fl , and a Caddy diesel pickup,$3,950.
  with excellent service records / work done by Pro VWshops.
  mike 305-731-3185

  see the pics...
  sure would like to hear from south fl, Vdub owners, just  to chat and compare notes/go to meets
David Cook <vwdieselbunny at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I did that all spring through fall for two and a half
seasons (just sold the car) in my Diesel Cabriolet.

No problems observed.

--- William J Toensing wrote:

> the meet with a M Benz 300D wagon. It's owner said
> he ran his on a mixture of one half WVO, filtered of
> course, & half ULSD diesel, no problems. Comments?

VW Parts for sale!

Vwdiesel at vwfans.com

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.