[Vwdiesel] Valve Adjusting Pliers

Rudy petersenrudy at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 12:39:43 EDT 2007

I can find what I'm looking for in an Online Schley Catalog but can't find
anywhere to get hold of them in my Area.  Thanks for the response.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Carnohan [mailto:Chuck.Carnohan at itd.idaho.gov] 
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 2:03 PM
To: Rudy; vwdiesel at vwfans.com
Subject: RE: [Vwdiesel] Valve Adjusting Pliers

Rudy, If you do a Google search for Hazet Tools or Shley Tools online I know
you can find them. Also, I believe that Jack at www.vwdieselparts.com has

Chuck Carnohan


-----Original Message-----
From: vwdiesel-bounces at vwfans.com [mailto:vwdiesel-bounces at vwfans.com]
On Behalf Of Rudy
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 11:30 AM
To: vwdiesel at vwfans.com
Subject: [Vwdiesel] Valve Adjusting Pliers

Anyone know where to buy a good pair of VW Valve Adjusting Pliers?  I prefer
a good tool like Hazet or Shley.  I'm in Everett, WA.
Vwdiesel mailing list
Vwdiesel at vwfans.com

More information about the Vwdiesel mailing list