[Vwdiesel] shift linkage parts

Pam & Doug Boes db53248 at alltel.net
Thu Jun 21 06:20:27 EDT 2007

I just changed the shift bushings on the shift linkage of my 85 Golf N/A.
The 85 bushing kit has two different bushings from the 81's that go onto a
lever that Bentley calls a "Relay lever". When I replaced the bushings, I
noticed that the lower bushing contact area has a groove worn in the lever
where the bushing makes contact. Does anyone have a part number or other ID
that will describe the Relay lever well enough to get the correct

More information about the Vwdiesel mailing list